BALLOONING ITINERARY (ALICE SPRINGS)
- 4:15am to 6:00am (depending on the time of year) pick up from accommodation in Alice Springs.
- Arrive at the launch site and lay out the balloon.
- The inflation of the balloons is a majestic sight.
- Balloon stands-up. Passengers climb aboard as sun’s first rays lighten the sky**. We are ready for lift off! The views below are breathtaking! Enjoy sightings of kangaroos and other wildlife while the pilot offers commentary of the area
- 30 minutes later (approximately depending upon weather and terrain) back on terra firma. You can then help pack the balloon away or take photos – the choice is yours!
- Enjoy sparkling wine celebrations in the desert. There is time to chat with the crew and meet other passengers.
- Climb aboard the coach for the return to accommodation or transfer to the airport. Time to wind down and post those amazing memories on Facebook.
- 8:00am to 9:45am arrive back to Alice Springs (depending on the time of year)
Allow approximately 4 hours for this tour.
Pick up times vary according to season.
** Depending on many operational factors, which vary each day, passengers may be on the ground or in the balloon when the sun is actually coming over the horizon or rising, either way you will still see an amazing dawn.
Safety is our primary concern and if we are prevented from flying due to unsuitable weather conditions, passengers may either re-book for another day or receive a full refund.
The pilot’s decision with regard to flying conditions is final.
Where possible, the balloon flight should always be booked for the first available day in the area to allow for re-booking in case of bad weather.
How to Book
Call us TOLL FREE on 1800 677 893
or contact us via
Alternatively any travel agent, local hotel reception or tour desk can book for you. We accept all major credit cards.